DS-1005 Adaptor is designed for use with most low power electronic products such as CD Players, PDA, Radios, MP3 Players, Calculators, hand held games, toys and other deviced requiring a DC adapter and current load in below 600mA.
Output voltages: 3V, 4.5V, 5V, 6V, 7.5V, 9V and 12V.
The adaptor will power equipment requiring a single DC supply voltage up to a current consumption of 600mA. Please make sure you use the correct DC output setting before turning the power on. The DC output voltages supplied by this adaptor are clearly marked by the voltage selector switch. Check the voltage requirements of your equipment/appliance that you require this adapter for, by referring to the manufacturer's manual/handbook.
Using an incorrect adaptor may damage your appliance and the adaptor itself. Damage to the adaptor resulting from miss-use would not be covered under warranty. Please select correct output voltage before turning the power on.
- Input: AC 100-240V~50/60Hz 13W, UK 3 Pin Plug
- Output: DC 3, 4.5, 5, 6, 7.5, 9, 12V ---- 600mA 12W MAX
- 1.8m Cable length approx
- Thermal fuse protection.
- Maximum output current is 600mA.
- An LED indicator shows when the unit is powered.
- Designed to conform to British Safety Standards BS-EN 60065.
- Complies with EMC regulations.
- CE, FCC, RoHS certified
Adapter Pin Sizes:
- 2.5mm (Male)
- 3.5 mm (Male)
- 3.5 x 1.35mm (Female)
- 5.0 x 2.1mm (Female)
- 5.5 x 2.5mm (Female)
- 5.5 x 1.5mm (Female)
- 5 year replacement warranty
- Voltage: You must check carefully the voltage of the product, as this adapter is designed to supply voltage up to a current of 600mA with 7 stages of power: 3, 4.5, 5, 6, 7.5, 9, 12V. (Please refer the manufactures instructions or rating label on the product). This Adaptor is not suitable for any appliances requiring a current in put of more than 600ma. Please check the current required by your appliance before purchase. Using an incorrect adaptor may damage your appliance and the adaptor itself. Damage to the adaptor resulting from miss-use would not be covered under warranty.